Feedback on a Project

Hey there. My name is VOOVAH, im a small builder and I am currently working on a small project that might become bigger in the future. at this point i would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. in case you want to take a look around here is the link of the game:

11 Likes

Feedback

Everything looks amazing other than a few things.

1. The chairs sticks out due to it lacking detail. Compared to the other objects in the imagine, it is blatantly obvious to see how bland the chairs are. Here is a reference.
3 Likes

Itā€™s a nice showcase, there are things to fix though.

• The bar stool seats [most of them] arenā€™t facing the right direction.

• The spawn is fairly bland. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a WIP but if it isnā€™t, make an invisible barrier, and beyond that barrier, make some kind of city, or just a view.

• I love the particles. They really add that showcase feeling.

Iā€™d love to see where this project will go!

3 Likes

Yeah, i should really make those chairs more detailed, but it was the last thing i added to the showcase so i was already a bit tired and i ended up not checking the seat object was facing the right direction. Thanks !

2 Likes

That sounds really nice to me!
Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Feedback

Looks great! I love the inside design lighting looks great. Chairs could use some work though! Keep it up. Love it so far, Iā€™d like to see this in the future.

2 Likes

Hello! I really love this ā€˜smallā€™ project overall! I love the use of he materials such as pebble and and wood as well as the effects inside the building. That looks great!

• I would recommend creating a window view if you did not plan to build it. ( Of course I could be wrong, sorry if you have been planning to build it. )
  • I recommend you creating a small little stage where people could perform. I feel like it could be placed right at the centre as it is empty at the moment and this could help with erasing this emptiness.
  • I would recommend adding small posters on the walls. This will make it look even better, I believe!
    *Some small shelves and decorations will make it even better!
2 Likes

Those are all amazing ideas!
Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I really like your small showcase project here, it has a nice touch with the materials and the use of particles inside the building. Overall, I would recommend adding decorations to the walls. Such as shelves, paintings, pictures, and racks ect. This will make your restaurant look more better, depending on how you want the interior to look and as well, I feel like you could add some table decor such as candles, flower pots, forks cups, I believe this would add a bit more details to it.

Overall your ā€œsmall showcaseā€ looks great with the different ideas you plan on adding to your, showcase I do hope your project turnā€™s out very well and do hope to see the final build!

2 Likes

I really like it!
There was one part of the restaurant that was blocked, making it feel abandoned.
How did you manage to make the rain only show outside? I always have trouble with this.

3 Likes

in my case i used a very big invisible part above the building so it would not rain inside, and the blocked part of the restaurant will not be blocked anymore :wink:

2 Likes

Looks very neat!

2 Likes

Thanks!
I will fix those bugs and glitches very soon!

The Build looks great! but a few things.

• The Rain looks sort of like itā€™s in chunks and and does not match with the sky at all.
  • And the lighting inside make my character a very faded color: lighting

Compared to:
Capture

1 Like

I recommend using a mesh for the bar stools, and all thatā€™s really also needed are small details like pictures on the wall or condiments on the table for polish. It looks just a bit creepy, which is what you were probably going for I assume

1 Like

He fixed the stools in the game. (or if your saying to make the new ones better?)

2 Likes

Cool! You should re-do the seats, and maybe get rid of the booth or move it somewhere else by the wall.

The booth and table is inside the floor.

1 Like

Looks amazing but i found a few bugs when checking out the place 1. The rain was still going through the roof in the garage 2. The seats and the table were inside the wall beside the bar 3. I still managed to get on top of the houses beside the restaurant so i suggest making the windows not climbable 4. When zooming out you can still see the baseplate and other stuff 5. The rose inside the vase on a table goes through the vase maybe make a hole through the vase or add water in it. Other than that everything else is really amazing keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Hey! This looks nice! You should definitely add some rigs and move them around in the chairs. Give it a style! You could do this by using a plugin called Moon Animation Suite.(rather give the old one since itā€™s easier to use.) You donā€™t have to create an animation, just move the parts around in the editor, because when you exit the animator, the poses stay there. So, adding rigs and giving it a pose would definitely spice things up!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback ! And im also working on a mesh for the vase.

1 Like