Feedback on a Rebirth Theme

For these songs, I don’t know if this is the right category, so please tell me if it’s not.
So, I made a custom rebirth sound that I made on Musescore(I’m broke, I can’t afford some paid software) and I really need feedback on it. here it is:

Please don’t steal it.
Rate it x/10

3 Likes

Bravo! Well done, this is an incredible piece of music. No matter what the software was, it’s an incredible piece of music. No need to add any more. On a scale of 1-10 for the free music software… 9/10. For in total… 7.5/10. That’s without any filter on it. Good work!

what do you mean by, “filter”?

What I mean by filter is the Free or Purchased Music Software.
So for my scale, I did two types of scales.

One that thinks of the software you’re using and what’s available.

Another that thinks of all music in general with any type of software.

So by filter, I mean how I judged it. Apologies.
For a free software… I give it a 9/10.
For a music software, compared to all the other software’s out there that you can buy… 7.5/10.
You’re using a free-software so you did very well considering the limited resources you have.

1 Like

Is there anything that I can improve on? More instruments, a major melody instead of a minor one(I will post the major one soon and have people vote on it, I’m working on it), more percussion, etc.

Honestly, I believe the song is perfect as is.

If you’re looking into making more songs that are longer.

I would look into some more instruments but if you’re just doing a game score then just go with your instincts of what you think is good and what isn’t. You can’t please everyone so just please the people you can.

1 Like