Feedback on a recent project!

Recently worked on this project for another group which I have since resigned from, however, if you want to take a look at the project (building only), I’ve removed the doors and the single screen so that you can go anywhere without any issues.

Feedback is encouraged, so please feel free to drop by and leave a comment with your honest opinion/criticism.

:link:: Game Link

Images

6 Likes

Generally very good.
Indicates well itself as a facility will a lot of detailed aspects, such as control panels, pipes…
The only few questions that I would like to ask, first, what are the red tubes? Are they bombs? Containers?
The concrete barriers in the middle of a corridor? That doesn’t happen in a healthy facility, was it meant to look apocalyptic?

Finally, with the structures and wall textures that you’ve used, it makes the facility look as if it’s on a boat or other kinds of giant vehicles, instead of being solidly underground.

3 Likes

My apologies, it was late and I didn’t want to type out everything. I’ll edit it any second now.

1 Like

This is a really great and detailed project! I do not think that there is any kind of criticism I could provide in the eyes of the average player. And even as a builder, while there were some very minor errors, it is all very forgivable and does not not in any way affect the quality of the build itself. Again, this was a very nice build that was able to balance quality and performance and I’m sure that the players would definitely enjoy a game like this!

1 Like

Thank you so much! It is always great to get feedback and insight from fellow builders.

1 Like