Feedback on a recent suit

Hello! I am KelvinBotham, a Clothing designer. I have recently made this outfit based on a real life photo of it, I tried listening to the suggestions from my last topic (here) and this is what I have made. Please give me honest feedback and things you think I should improve on. Thank you.

If you have any questions please ask them and feel free to leave any comments about it. Constructive criticism is advised. being toxic doesn’t take us anywhere.

Thank you for reading!

-Kelvin

7 Likes

It looks great!
Some advice I would give you is that you can add some more shadows under the coat and in-between layers of your outfit. This is to make it more realistic and give it more depth so it won’t look so flat. Also, you can add some texture to your clothing by searching for clothing textures and overlaying them. To go the extra mile, you could experiment with “painted shading” which is adding lines and smudging them to create realistic shading and folds. I believe there’s a lot of youtube tutorials and speedpaints that you can look at for reference. You have a pretty good start on where the shading should go, so props to that!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice! I will certainly look into the shading aspect.