Feedback on a render

Hey there and thanks for coming by!
Basically, if you are confused the scene is like this.

A man, on the rock is injured and the guy with the bag is the medic trying to assess him.

Hope you enjoy! :slight_smile:!

And yes, everything in the scene is rendered.

Ah yes and please give me critiques

Please not that it automatically decreased the quality.

2 Likes

Looks great! I can’t really think of anything to change. Looks really nice, can’t wait to see what you do in the future!

1 Like

It’s great! Try to make it more realistic by adding a cut or something to the hurt solider arm because to me it looks like he’s fine and not hurt.

1 Like

It looks overall great but maybe add little bit of grass that is not stomped to the groud. You get what I’m saying? Just little bit, gives more life to the render.

Looks awesome. I don’t really have much to say about this, but I would suggest making the lighting/shadow more harsh, and the settings harsher too (I’m assuming this is taking place in a dramatic war zone instead of a nice gloomy and relaxing day).

1 Like

Looks superb! I love the design of the soldiers and the background looks amazing. Keep up the awesome work! I agree with what quan_hero14 said about adding a cut or injury to make it look even better.

Looks spectacular. In my opinion maybe move those trees a little bit closer so it doesn’t look like they are in plan sight because they would both be caught.