Feedback on a shirt I made

I made a red champion shirt in 20 minutes I made a short sleeve and long sleeve
Short sleeve: Red Champion Shirt - Roblox
Long sleeve: Red Champion Shirt LONG SLEEVES - Roblox
It also took me 20 minutes to make :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to see you again and still going at it
You have a lot of potentional and the designs are nice I have nothing to nitpick this time

I am not as happy with this design but its good that you can’t find any problems with it! :smiley:

Ok so if you’re a beginner good!
Some things that can be improved,

• really simple maybe add some some more vectors on the sleeves and in the back
  • add the shades, like that shadow that will be cause if it was a real piece of clothing. For reference see other people’s creations and try remaking ‘em but if you post the remake here be sure to credit the creator.
  • the logo is really blurry try adding sharpen and noice reduction filters.
  • this is a personal opinion but why red shirt with a blue logo doesn’t looks the best I’ve seen.

I am a experienced Blender and clothing artist so take my word for it.
I hope you understand that I didn’t waste my time just to criticize rather to help you get better.

When I try to add shading it comes out all black even when its transperent and also thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

Well then get a better software cause later at some point you will feel like you want more features try using GIMP it’s free and easy to use

Its nothing to do with the software I use just when i copy or save a transperent image the backround comes out black.

I followed your advice and added shades to a new shirt and changed the colour

Looking good, maybe make the opacity something near to 20-30 it looks a lil bit over shadowed.

And when you copy a transparent image on windows it makes the transparent area black it doesn’t happens in Mac.
So either save the image, or visit the website that uploaded it and download the image from there.