Feedback on a showcase/role-play city map I made

Hello! This city is inspired by roleplay games like ro-citizens, Neon districts and some other city maps. I like creating buildings and roblox has become my platform where i can express my creativity, so I try making a city that is detailed yet I try my best not to make it too laggy. Currently I am working with my other 2 friends for this map, Feedbacks are really really appreciated since I am targeting 1 million visits. It’s ok to have harsh tone of criticism, it’s all welcomed. But I want solutions to be followed from the criticism itself, so please provide solutions from the criticisms you might have. Thanks.

Game Link:

P.S. Apart of this, I need to know ideas on how to turn it into roleplay map, I’ve made few buyable houses and cars, four jobs (Taxi driver, Police, Robber, and Bus Driver), and food stores that you can buy. Any tips on how to make the system better for roleplay perhaps? Thanks :slight_smile:

33 Likes

This is a very nice city, I’m impressed :+1:

3 Likes

Glad you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my god this is amazing! You need a Bloxy or something.

2 Likes

The city is pretty well built I’ve just found a lot of flaw’s, there’s lot’s of z-fighting on the street’s, the street’s are not level in some areas. I’ve found a little bit more flaw’s but I’ve shown them in the screenshot’s below

Z-Fighting

Leveling Issues

Texture Flaws

Buildings Not Level

4 Likes

That city there is really amazing, how much time it took to build that?

3 Likes

It took roughly 10 months to make the whole city. Initially I started out as a solo developer on that but currently I have a team of 3 people, me and my other 2 friends working together.

1 Like

That’s actually nice, I feel like my work meant nothing after seeing this lol!

3 Likes

Such determination. I adore that.

1 Like

You can make it better each time when you improve your creations often. :slight_smile: Keep it up!

wa- wai- wa-

JESUS CHRIST THATS AMAZING! The absolute scale of the whole map, did you make this yourself? how long did this take?

1 Like

Hey this looks great! I would advise turning this into a real role play game! But apart from that, just look out for the small details like z fighting, textures, etc. Also maybe, if you have scripting knowledge, to make it less laggy, try to not render stuff that is not on the screen, because that will make the performance of the game way better.

1 Like

Dude, that looks massively awesome!!

Your work really pays off I guess after all

1 Like

Thank you for that! We will work on fixing those uneven road levels and the z-fighting.

1 Like

Wow, thats an amazing city :D, i really like the lighting you added to it aswell.

1 Like

This is an insane build and you have done an amazing job at it
keep going as this is amazing :grinning:

1 Like

I see it really good and interseting. Sad the game is discontinued, as I see there’s no updates anymore, and player count is 0. Would you be interesting in selling the whole game?