Feedback On A Star Wars Map

Hello there!
I have been building on Roblox for about 2-3 months now, and this is my last project.
It took me 8 days with spending around 1-3 hours a day, I am trying to make it realistic and detailed.

Here are some screenshots
Exterior:

Interior:

Any feedback will be appreciated!

25 Likes

I like it, I hope you make it better soon and when you finish the game, give me the link of the game that you are working on…

Do the best man :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice build! :slight_smile: Keep up the good work.

1 Like

I love this. Honestly. I suggest making it more foggy in the upper-area’s of the build though. Also! The waterfall (2nd image provided), is there a river there? It doesn’t make sense to have a waterfall and not a river. Apart from those few things, looks great.

1 Like

This is amazing! Very detailed, dynamic and realistic.

Was this all made in studio or was blender used?

1 Like

Looks fabulous! Nice job! :+1: (sorry i’m super late to this)

1 Like

Sorry for this very late reply
Glad you liked it, I finished it long time ago, if you are still interested, here is the link: Copero - Roblox

Thank you, I really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

I plan on making a second version of this map, since I improved in building and environmental work since then, and I’ll consider your suggestions (There’s no river, it’s just a small pond and there’s a waterfall coming from there, so yeah, you are right, it doesn’t really make sense), thank you for your feedback!

Glad you liked it, It was all made in studio, I just started learning blender :smiley:

Thank you, I am pretty late replying to all of this too :smile:

For anyone interested in my newer work, you can check out my Devforum Portfolio :wink:

2 Likes