Feedback on a window I built

I just finished building this in Roblox Studio. What do you think?It’s really simple I know

3 Likes

Very plain. Just looks like you used a low amount of parts. It should use detail. WAY more detail.

7 Likes

Make the frame thinner, add some texture, and make the spaces between each grille even.

3 Likes

No offense but, I don’t see an effort from you. Everyone could already make this in about 1 minute and you call this a window? Put some effort to it by making a wall and start putting your window on the wall.

11 Likes

In the future I suggest having some sort of product before posting in #help-and-feedback since we can give you better feedback. I can’t even say anything about this since it’s so plain.

3 Likes

I mean… cool window… there is not much to say about this.

5 Likes

Make it a bit thinner and add some details.

3 Likes

Definitely add more detail, maybe make the frame a bit more interesting or complex as well.

3 Likes

EDIT: I took some advice and modeled some curtains for it. Here is what it looks like now. Its part of an apartment build I am making.

9 Likes

Big improvement! I would still recommend making the white frame a bit thinner (unless you’re going for a more cartoony style)

1 Like

This is absolutely stunning! I love how both sides of the window are even. Fantastic job!
How long did this take you?

3 Likes

where is the window, I see 3 parts combined

2 Likes

The window itself looks pretty simple, they need improvements… The curtain looks decent, but you will need to improve the window itself, it looks basic.

3 Likes

No offence, but this looks like something even a beginner could whip up in 30 seconds.

2 Likes

I mean its an ok window but its not really high enough effort to put on the devforum. Also the window frames looks way to thick.

1 Like

Ok, I don’t know if this is intentional or not but the window’s proportions are off and it’s annoying me. :0

1 Like

Its supposed to be cartoony. LOL everyone hates it. It was actually my first build in a while :I

1 Like

It looks great! But probaly more complicated?

1 Like

Thank you, that’s much better. The only issue is make the window a bit small.