Feedback on Abandoned Repair Shop

Repair Shop

I would like feedback on lighting and building

picture

5 Likes

Looks decent for being built in studio, but it could be improved by using something like blender‏‏‎ ‎:P

1 Like

yes, but idk how to use blender and my game is to use no meshes unless they are guns

You could add a neon with the name of the station, it’s just and idea, maybe more details to make It more realistic ? But that’s pretty cool ! Even more when you know that it’s from the roblox studio !

1 Like

I redid the lighting in the build

This abandoned repair shop looks good! Nice job on it!

1 Like

Looks pretty cool, has a simplistic yet aesthetic style.

Not much to say except probably work on detailing. Detailing on the outside is just fine, but could definitely be improved on the inside. I mean, an abandoned repair shop used to have employees and customers, why is there no visible trace of human contact? Sure, the car, the tires, and a metal mechanism, but everything else is empty. No counter, no other doors, no pictures or signs hung up, not even some dirt pileup. These are just a few examples, but I think more detailing could help the build tremendously.

Most definitely well made though!
:wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, the reason it is empty is because the goal is to make it look like it was raided or something. I’ll add counters and some textures on the inside

2 Likes

If your goal was to make it look raided then I suggest making the inside look messy! Add to that factor of it being ransacked. Could have some tools spread out on the floor or boxes and empty cans. Maybe some gas cans or toolboxes. But you did a great job on the outside!

1 Like

I added new updated pictures, I’ll also add some trash around soon

1 Like