Feedback on airline Seat

Hello all!

I’ve just completed an airline premium economy seat, inspired by American Airlines.

Any feedback would be appreciated

22 Likes

Personally, I really like it. I don’t see anything that needs improvement. Keep up the great work.:clap:

1 Like

Wow. Looks just like it.

Of course, there’s always room for improvement. That’s a good thing, don’t worry! So my only suggestion is to make the headrest a little puffier, if you know what I mean!

Anyways, it looks really good, you did an amazing job. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

My eyes exploded when seeing them. That is the greatest thing that could ever exist. The amount of detail is amazing. Just, wow.

1 Like

It’s great, it’s well detailed and closely resembles what your re-creating. Everything seems to be perfectly aligned and the colors work great.

My only suggestion would be to maybe add a bit of curvature to the seat cushions. In the image @potterkitty07 posted, you can see the seats are slightly curved. I know it can be difficult and impractical to mimic every minor detail, but personally I’d like to see a bit less “blockyness” if that makes sense.

But overall its fantastic, I’d rate it a 8.5/10.

2 Likes

Wow very nice, looks almost like the real thing!

1 Like

An awesome replica! I’d love if you could continue this and use this in rows; with this talent I’m sue you could create an actual airplane! Also, I’m going to put up an argument to @ComplicatedParadigm, they seem to have the curve. Though I understand that certain things are hard to make realistic. Can you tell us whether or not you used blender?

1 Like

Nice low poly seats! Looks like the real thing.

1 Like

Not exactly, as you can tell the seat is sort of flat.

But they did a phenomenal job nevertheless.

2 Likes

I 100% agree. I’m still trying to master advanced curves, and I do see what you’re saying when looking at the reference picture.

I will be working on adding more curves in my future seats. Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Yup, I 100% agree.

I’m still working on mastering and implementing such detailed curves to my seats. But hopefully when I do, the seat would be “less flat”.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yup, it does look a bit flat compared to the reference picture. I will be working on that.

Thank you for the feedback!

9/10, nice detail but needs a television on the back of the seats.

2 Likes

Could you post the experience? I think it would be nice to be able to experience it ingame.

1 Like

I love the way it looks! Can’t wait to see the whole airplane someday. But my question is, can it recline?

1 Like

For a second there I didn’t think that was roblox. So realistic!

1 Like

I’m going to have a person animate it to recline. :slight_smile:

They look very similar to the real life ones, and they’re very well detailed. But if you know how to use PBR Textures. You can give them a realistic leather texture, like the real life seats. That would give them even more detail.

Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m working on mastering PBR textures. Hopefully when I do, the seats would look a lot more realistic.