Feedback on an airport I built

Hi there, I mostly develop airports on roblox and I just wanted feedback on one of my best projects yet.

~More Information,
I basically tried to replicate Lombok International Airport, Indonesia. It’s an airport in Indonesia, I built it all together without any use of free models except for cosmetic stuff such as Bushes or trees for decoration.

~Airport Info
IATA: LOP | ICAO: WADL
More information about the airport is here: Lombok International Airport - Wikipedia

Any kind of feedback would be extremely appreciated!

17 Likes

Nice work there, y_xsof. How many parts does this build have?

1 Like

Hi Calmityy, Thank you so much for the feedback. The airport has around 9,168 parts if you exclude the aircraft as shown in the third photo. I didn’t really put too much effort or concern about parts but yeah.

2 Likes

Can I buy this airport from you btw It looks great also btw

2 Likes

It looks really neat!
I’m not sure what else you could add. Maybe those baggage-handler vehicles & conveyor belt?

1 Like

Ah good idea! Thank you so much for the feedback.

1 Like

I built this for a friend of mine who wanted it custom made, I’d love to sell it but unfortunately I can’t. Ty for the feedback!!

1 Like

Oh ok I thought you were selling it because the quality is so good

2 Likes

Tysm! I appreciate the support

Airport is superb but the plane model does not fit the scene.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I just added that aircraft out of boredom. It’s not on the real airport cause it’s gonna cost a lot of parts lol

This is amazing!!! Could we get images of the interior as well?

Thank you for the feedback, I’ve never done an interior yet as I specialize with exteriors and not interiors but I could try in the future

2 Likes