Feedback on animation script

Hi everyone! I’m working on an animation script for a group I work for, I wanna get some public feedback on it so feel free to tell me what to improve on.
Animation script:

3 Likes

Why is this so laggy? Is there a problem in the game or did you just made the graphics full? Nevertheless it’s a pretty cool animation! Keep up the good work!

He probably has a mac. Literally the worse recording tool ever. Mobile devices are better.

Thanks for the feedback, and the lag is because I use a mac and the recording system is super laggy.

I do have a Mac too! I recommend you changing the settings of your recorder, it works for me.

1 Like

Oh ok. Thanks for the suggestion!

You should use OBS. Doesn’t lag if you optimize it correctly.

Oh yeah OBS, I forgot it was a thing these days :rofl:

1 Like

Ill try it, thanks for the great help.

Actually the mac has Quick Time player, a really awesome tool that allows recording in four-k and higher. (Screen share & video)

Maybe do a bit of research next time :thinking:

Thanks for all the great suggestions, I’ll try each suggestion a bit later.

Seems cool, try using Moon Animator also to get even cleaner animations! It’s a really cool tool and you should go watch some tutorials on it as-well as researching it a bit!

Ooh moon animator, I have used it before. Though the built in roblox studio animator is more easier to use for me.

1 Like

Alright! Once you get the hang of normal, you should definitely try your hands on moon! It has a lot more in-depth features :smiley:

1 Like

Ok! I’ll be sure to use moon animator when I can make better animations.

Yep, try recording at a slightly lower resolution+going into Activity Monitor (Do cmd space to search for the app and find it), and shut down any apps that are saying “Not Responding” as well as any junk apps you don’t need open.

1 Like

Thanks for the amazing help you guys! I really appreciate it. :+1:

I already added a GUI. But theres a problem where when I click the button to open the animations, roblox just crashes.

I’ve used quick time recorder, its super laggy and barely works, also unreliable and crashed on my 2018 mac…

Maybe do a bit of research next time :thinking:

Hey, I am using a 2013 mac and it runs fine for me…
Just use an external software, not sure what your macs issue is but always remove junk files and shutdown non-responding apps immediately.

Test