Feedback on ANOTHER GFX I made for fun!

8 Likes

Hai ya!:wave: @BlowingWillows Very cool GFX!:sunglasses: The detail is spot on but I noticed that the prison guard is using a flashlight as it appears it is day time through the window and the overall amount of light in the GFX. Overall though, amazing work!:grinning:

4 Likes

Great GFX, nothing to change or critizcise. Consider doing Commissions! You’ll make thousands off those! Good job! :heart:

1 Like

Pretty good, especially the scenery and concept! However you need to fix some things.

• The posing is poor/too stiff
  • The prisoner is ridiculously big (or at least it looks like it)
  • It’s wayyyy too bright. Make it to be night or else why is he using a torch? (Also would create a very good mood)
  • The lighting from the torch should be shown
  • The prisoner is floating.
3 Likes

I do try, but usually people ghost me lol

1 Like

That is very sad, hope you find a trustable person!

1 Like

I just noticed the prisoner was floating. It kinda does look like he is floating but could be a reflection. I don’t know.

1 Like

Yeah, its a reflection lol!!!

The faces, just I don’t think the faces go well with the render, the chair or what ever it is looks really small to the prisoner ,and the amount of lighting on the prisoners side, overall though good job

1 Like

Oh! No wonder, haha! Cause it really didn’t look like it was floating to me in my opinion.

1 Like