Feedback on Army men GFX

Hello! I made this Roblox Army Men GFX I would love feedback and some tips! Also thanks to everyone who gave me tips on my last post :slight_smile:

4 Likes
  • Shadows don’t match. The characters emit darker and more block-like shadows then the surrounding shadows.
  • The floor the soldiers are standing on and the soldiers themselves don’t match well. One is realistic looking and one is blocky.
  • Background unfortunately is low quality.
  • This may be advanced right now, but I recommend looking at how to make the clothes pop out more. They just look like a 2d image with no real volume.

Good attempt though, can’t wait to see future works!

2 Likes

yep shadows don’t match at all, qualities of them don’t match and they are too urnealistic posing and gun positioning, its very unrealistic designwise, and the lighting isn’t good either. the ground and everythign is just like 2d compared to character. make the grass actually real and the shadows properly please as well as better backgrounds that aren’t low quality and don’t have lighting like this that doesn’t match.

overall: 3/10
good attempt, even if you are a beginner now, you will become better in the future if you persevere

1 Like

2/10
looks like you copied/paste the person
also real-life background doesn’t fit with Roblox character
and their shadow? I guess u can see above this post

2 Likes

Give both bit different pose. Looks good

1 Like

I think you should work on the gun positioning a bit, and how they look walking. The characters also don’t really match with the lighting

It looks like the floor is just a low quality png of grass and you just make a texture on the ground that is spammed across the floor, The Characters a random free models which puts down the originality and creativity, the shadows, lighting, background, gun positioning, animation looks like they have R15 feet but blocky R6 arms.

This is not very good, many improvements to be made, I hope this doesn’t come out to be rude but in my honest opinion, I would give this a 1.5/10.