Feedback on army style uniforms

eooeoe

What do you think? is there any room for improvements anywhere, feel free to reply with what.
The uniforms are based around union generals uniforms closed & opened.

8 Likes

Wow I think these are really good! Maybe add some buttons on the sleeves. Great work!

1 Like

Edit the shoes, I don’t really know what’s going on with them.

It looks decent but I feel like there are too many buttons but again I’m not a clothing designer so good work! Also maybe work on the shoes?

the shoes/boots are wrapped around on the model, hard to explain.

You only showed the front view, now that I’ve seen the entirety then I think it’s fine.

1 Like

Haha yeah, it is alot of buttons. But this is referenced off a real military jacket so I wanted to keep the accuracy. :smiley:

Oh alright it makes sense, looks pretty cool both sides.

1 Like

Thanks, I actually have buttons on the sleeves, They are just hidden because of the showcase format. :laughing:

:sleeves

Alright, keep the good work up! Like I said, it really looks cool and nice.

1 Like

Yeah my bad, I will definitely keep this in mind next time I make a similar post. :smile:

1 Like

Looks like a uniform good work!

Edit

1 Like

There are too much buttons and they’re not evenly place, reduce the amount of buttons, also It’s my personal taste but the buttons look like the roblox logo. The point where the torso ends, and the pants begins, the difference in shading is noticeable (Although to a general audience it might not even be noticed at all.)

Improve the shoes as well, although you probably already know that.

Other than that, the shading is top quality, and the colors aren’t too bright but still interesting. Gives it a heavy hint of formality. Also the trench coat flap overhang is really well made. The extra detail like lining really gives up a 3D pop up look. Overall good job!

2 Likes

Yes I agree there is way too many buttons and they are not placed correctly. Also the wrinkles are very slight and aren’t placed correctly either.

1 Like