Feedback on before and after science group logo!

I made a new logo for my group feedback would be appreciated!

NEW:

OLD:

looks like I forgot to say this, it is a science group that is set in the 1970’s that is trying to create a fusion reactor core and the logo is meant to look old and semi-rushed (not joking)

6 Likes

Much better than the old one, but the dark blue really stands out. Maybe make it less noticeable and lighten the tone.

4 Likes

The difference between the two is Instantly noticeable but It’s not much of an improvement in the way of creativity.

I would suggest adding more color, or adding more complex shapes and systems to add depth. A massive portion of the art work and also seems to be empty and without detail. I would also use advanced tools to enhance the pixels, because the edges seem to be very blurry.

Despite being a very simple logo it is a massive improvement from the formet, and I can see your skill being enhanced with each attempt. Keep up the good work!

~ Fat Man with a Frying Pan

3 Likes

I should hav given more background to the logo as the group is a development group for a science group that is creating a fusion reactor core in around the 1870’s

2 Likes

I feel like this is a good thing as the logo was made to look old and designed in a hurry, the group takes place in the 1970’s for fusion reactor core research. (sorry I should have given more detail before)

Ah, I see what you mean. Good design regardless. :+1:

3 Likes

Great job! Looks much more “sciencey” But, were you going for a radioactive effect or science, the old one conveys radioactive and danger. The new one gives off a more science and lab kind of vibe.

3 Likes

It fits the more sciency lab vibe for the game I am making thats why I made the new one

2 Likes

Then it’s perfect! Great job!

P.S
I saw your video on the start up of the, nuclear core? (forgot what it was called) but great job on that, I loved it!

2 Likes