Feedback On Blender GFX

Alrighty Thanks! I have to work harder to do better with the shadows also I did not even add 2Dish trees looked like that after render for some reason.

Eevee is much better when you know how to plug in the nodes required for Volumetric Lighting which is something I heavily recommend you look into if you primary Eevee. If you want a more realistic real life feel for your GFX, do cycles. It does a wonderful job. Also the shadows remind me a bit of Blender Render and to be critical, there are several shadow inconsistencies with lighting on the stage. A bright light coming from the sky and no shadow beneath the bridge, and other trees in the background set. I also recommending making the shadows beneath the people a little less dense because it makes things look odd.

This is my advice

1 Like

This looks really clean! Good work!

Thank you for all your feedback and criticism I will take this and learn from this. A lot of people were complaining about the lighting which I am still learning. The trees in the background I have no idea why they went 2D and I was going for a cartoon style.

1 Like

Everything looks very grey :slight_smile:

Amazing job on the GFX! I would recommend testing and trying out lighting, to where it looks more realistic than it would in the real world (like what onlyspxrks said, shadows under the trees). Hope I could help and keep up the good workπŸ‘

1 Like