Feedback on Blox Royale!

Hey there! I’m looking for feedback on my game Blox Royale!

I would specifically like information on mobile compatibility (although all devices is appreciated) in addition to the new user experience and general gameplay. Also anything that may cause you to dislike the game would be greatly appriciated!

8 Likes

Played it on my phone: The starter pack GUI is in a very unfortunate place. It is insanely hard to play with thumbstick controls on my device. The rest of the game from what I have looked at tho is great, I might actually play it often.

2 Likes

What do you think we could do to change the thumbstick, change the type?

Not sure, I think you should just change how the starter pack GUI is sized and where it’s positioned. Other than that, the game seems fine for mobile. You could also change the movement type to be set to Tap To Move but I highly suggest not doing that.

1 Like

I played this game before, it’s good! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Any complaints or suggests you have for the game? Anything that may cause you to dislike it?

1 Like

I’d rather just play Clash Royale :eyes:

3 Likes

But do you have any complaints about Blox Royale?

We have now altered this, would you be able to provide some further feedback?

1 Like

Nah I haven’t played it cause if I wanted I could download Clash :thinking:

GUI isn’t in the way of the thumbstick anymore. Looks great!

2 Likes

Really fun game, and the UI looks really good, I have no complaints.

3 Likes

First off this is a great game! Well built and well thought out, the only things I found is that the “Spooky Pack” UI is in a difficult place to use thumb controls for me, and some spelling errors. The tutorial says “Highlight button” instead of “Highlighted button.” And there is one final spelling error which says “VIB membership.” Although I don’t know if thats intentional or not

1 Like

Thanks! Its meant to say VIB (Very Important Battler), i’ll fix the other spelling error!

1 Like

Thats what I thought, you have a great game!

1 Like

Still looking for some more feedback on the tutorial and beginning game!