Feedback on Boat

Started on a small build 3 weeks ago but stopped and it’s been a fat minute since. So I want to try finish this and make a portfolio out of it, but would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on it. This is also my first time trying to make a boat and I’m quite happy with it. The design of the boat itself isn’t mine but found a pic of it off Pinterest.

Orignal concept art

(not sure who the original artist)

20 Likes

Wow!
You’ve defiantly have achieved the look you where looking for.
All that’s needed now is color.
Overall it looks amazing!

6 Likes

That’s greatly designed, I hope to see it in color. Very interesting picture too.

2 Likes

Wowza! This is absolutely beautiful! The detail is insane, It’s very lovely. Keep it up mate!

2 Likes

Alright, this is a pretty amazing build! Its absolutely beautiful and takes a remarkable resemblance to your concept art. However, I wouldn’t say its complete. The roof and back-of-boat are missing detail consistent with the rest of the piece. I’m sure that is something your still working towards.

Otherwise, I also wanted to make a note on the overall project. The concept art has a remarkable style that reflects on a mystical essence. I think you did really well finding inspiration for your work. Also I totally wish I had a boat like this, I actually think I’ll use this style to influence some of my own creations (specifically boats). So thanks for sharing your build on the forum

2 Likes

Question, why does this boat have wheels? Anyways, a suggestion is to make the boat bigger from front to back. Good job though.

1 Like

He found a design of it, it’s not supposed to be like a “Normal” boat.

1 Like

I love this boat, I cannot wait to see it when you add colours to it!

Even if the design was found on pintrest, it looks great and I love the detail you’ve added into the boat, the crooked parts as well!

:sparkling_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Pretty sure he isn’t finished with it yet. :wink:
I’m sure he has plans to add detail to those parts.

1 Like

I absolutely love that boat. You did a good job with creating it based off the concept art, and what I love is that you didn’t make everything exactly like the art, you changed some slight things where you thought it needed it.

Very good job and I can’t want to see it finished!

1 Like

Wow! You’ve done a pretty good job on the boat. It looks just like the one in the picture. If you want a rating I’d rate it 10/10.

Great job :smiley:!

1 Like

Thanks, but
pretty sure I already had that impression. :wink:

1 Like

My bad man. I guess I was just oblivious to that.

1 Like

Wow that’s truly amazing…Great job man!

1 Like