Feedback on boeing 747-800 and gfx

IMG_jxbzeq

8 Likes

if you are using cycles to render, disable the denoiser as it can help by making the image hide the changes in colors when you add lights to the scene at the cost of a bigger image file and a longer rendering time. Denoising also removes some details

the lights are a bit weird as I don’t understand why the passenger windows have such bright lights, look at some pictures of real planes flying at night as you will never see such bright lights

The model looks amazing though, good job

1 Like

These look pretty cool, however, the water texture looks very low-quality.

1 Like

For this render i used evee but usualy i would use cycles.

And i see what you mean with the wing view the problem was i used the same settings from the landing light beam on the wing tip.

But… i will re render it with the correct light settings and repost it, Thank you for the Good Feedback!!

1 Like

I agree but im not to sure how to make it look better without taking away from the render or killing my computer…

The reason it looks like that is because it doesnt have enough light emission if it did it would reflect more and look more wet. but im trying to keep the feeling of being alone in the darkness in fog over water, without making it to bright.

Any ideas on how i could improve that?

Thank you for your Feedback

1 Like