Feedback on build that i made

Well,i made this like four weeks ago,and i want some opinions above it(bushes and trees are free model just for decoration)

3 Likes

Ummmmmm, the picture is very dark. I can only see a window or two.

First off, I just wanna say your build reminds me of an episode of Scooby Doo. The build looks very nice overall, but can you post a photo of the front of the house, because that’s where I think we could give you some feedback.

1 Like

Picture is too dark to see your piece of art my good mate.

1 Like

The picture is dark but the house looks great, the house is haunted, or is it my impression?

Ill take a better one :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

swamp3.PNG

2 Likes

I don’t see anything, but I can rate it as is.

• The Windows look like a scary mansion (good)
  • I recommend making the scene less dark and more visible
  • I also like the way the lights are toned (yellow, green, red blue, etc) and I would recommend making a Second story!

Good stuff so far! Include the detail I asked and boom your ready :slight_smile:

Thanks,ill take one more pic with more light now

1 Like

Maybe change the day time to where the sun is showing so we could see a bit more? From this perspective it looks dope with the dark lighting.

Here a pic of day time

7 Likes

Damn I am just mind blown it is just- Wow :+1: Keep up your fabulous work!

Wow, much better. The house is amazing. I love the trees and the detail of the brush. :+1:

Thanks,i made this on few hours :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank’s for the opinion,i wish the trees and bushes was made by me,but they are from toolbox just for the decoration of the scene

1 Like

That’s alright, they still complement the house so well.

Thank’s anyways for the opinion :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, this is a much better view. The house is very well done!

Looking that the people are liking it,makes me happy :sweat_smile:

The only recommendation I have is, adding more peculiar looking trees. I don’t know if you know what I mean by that but, I’ll put an example.(I took out the link, wasn’t working.)