Feedback on Build

Hey, can you give me some feedback on the build I made today? I have been building for like a week now and did this just for fun, would like feedback! :slight_smile:

Im sure there could be more things to be added, but I just want to know how the things look that have already been build.
Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think it looks great for the short amount of time it was made in. Most great builds took weeks or even months to create. Since you have been building for a week your are a lot better than me on my first week.

1 Like

The build looks awesome! Hereโ€™s my feedback as requested:

Add some more paintings on walls, a laptop on table, more books on shelf and a carpet for that office type lookโ€ฆ

Good luck Dev!
:memo:-Hermanito

1 Like

one of the things i recommend doing is doing proper lighting. no matter how good, how bad, how neutral your game is; proper lighting elevates the look of your game.

edit: also building for a week? wow. you have done much better than me haha! when i started we had stamper tools.

2 Likes

Low poly, Mid poly, High poly, orโ€ฆ your build is good!

3 Likes

The models are great, and the short build is balanced, but I would add more models like a television, plants, etc.

1 Like

Cool build dude, especially for that amount of time. I would say maybe add some more items in the room like plants or something.

1 Like

Thank you all for your feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like