Feedback on Café Build

Hey! I’d appreciate getting some feedback on my new café project, for my upcoming café group, revisté. The exterior is nearing completion, I just need to add more windows on the 2nd floor and add a few more details here and there, fix up some bugs, et cetera.

I haven’t started the scenery yet, same goes with the interior.

Looking forward to seeing your feedback!

27 Likes

At the moment, I really like it! Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! It means a lot. :blush:

1 Like

looks very nice ! Maybe add some vegetation outside !

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll do that for sure! :woot:

1 Like

looks good, if the building is the main target in your game try to make it stand out from the background if you decide to add some

1 Like

Will do, thank you for the feedback! :derp:

i love these builds, simple yet detailed 10/10

1 Like

Thank you!! It seriously means a lot to me. :happy2:

I love how you build the black and white roof and how this cafe is designed, I love this cafe build :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! :happy1:

1 Like

It’s great! You could probably make some ads for the building. Make them a decal. And place them on a few windows!

1 Like

It’s really cool, and I love the shape of the exterior.

My one critque is that the light blue walls blend with the sky, and the logo above the door should be bigger and higher up. If you move the logo up onto the next set of walls and replace its previous location with more text, I think it would look pretty good.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I’ve just done something similar! Posting pictures in a second.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll make some ads. :happy2:

I’ve made updates to the build, according to all of the feedback I’ve received. More and more changes will be made, so feel free to turn on notifications for this topic if you’d like to give more feedback. :happy2:

2 Likes

Impressive! it was incredible!, I really loved this project, it was very well done, but I think it would look better with the glasses a little lighter in color, just an opinion!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the feedback! The glass is in a light blue color with some reflection added to it, it’ll look better once the interior is made. I will make some changes to it, as per your feedback. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice, this looks really good. Cant wait to see the interior.

1 Like

Thank you again! Stay tuned. :wink: