[FEEDBACK] on cafe build I made

After a year of this place going on and off due to commission cancelations, I decided to finish it as a showcase just to finally get a grasp of how much I’ve learned since day 1. This is meant to be a cafe, nothing too serious. My main goals were to make it friendly to the eye and take on a more realistic approach.

I am very open to suggestions, how you think I should continue, something about the cafe that irritates you and needs improvement, and so forth.

Screenshots

If you’d like to view the whole building:

Again, please let me know what you think of this and if you have any suggestions do not hesitate to let me know!

12 Likes

The style looks great. The cafe is massive so if you’re not going to have a lot of players on the game, it could hurt the social interaction part. I didn’t see a kitchen area, just the counter. I think you should have menu screens and stuff there too. Maybe add more outdoor seating on the side as well. Overall it looks really nice, just super large. If I said something here that you already did, I apologize for missing it.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, it is very big. I realized this a bit too late and decided to just go with it. I just hope it’s not that spaced out. As for the menu screens, I thought about it and initially put some but the client didn’t want them (pre-canceling). I might put them again tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!

I highly suggest making the lighting brighter when you join it gives you a gloomy feel and the ordering section only has enough space for about 4-5X cash registers I think if you give it a more happy/welcoming vibe it would be outstanding! :slight_smile:

Looks amazing, but here are some tips~!

1. Love the fact that there is a staff lounge, but the basement lacks details of the wall, I suggest adding a material or decorating it!

2. The counter in the kitchen is way too short and small for a ROBLOX character to reach.

3. The walls in the interior kind of lacks details, I also suggest adding like a staff point board,etc!

4. The table has the same color of the flooring, suggest changing that!
    pic 11

try adding more of this:

idkk

Other than that, I LOVEE the build! If you’re selling this, it could go up to 10-15k or more. (100-150$)

1 Like

I would try changing the table color to a bright brown because it seems it the same color as the floor.

Yes omg! I’ve actually been struggling with lighting/ambiance my whole life… If you have any good tutorials you could re-direct me to concerning lighting and everything that’d be great! As for the registers, I don’t know if I might change it since as far as I know it’s rare for a medium-sized group to get more than 4 workers at a time.

Do you mean the wall texture? I’m not quite sure what you mean

The Complete Guide to Lighting in Roblox Studio - YouTube This is a good source! Tip: Don’t use dark sky unless you are doing a jungle or forest. :slight_smile: (Sunrays are a very important part)

1 Like

Yes, Wall Texture!
More designs to make sure it’s not plain.

Agreed! The sky box wasn’t that great.

I’d love to buy this, but how did you become this good, any tips? I am trying to become a Professional Builder.

Thank you so much! Personally, I found that continuously working on a project, trying to replicate real buildings, finding my own style, and watching speed builds really helped me. I’d also highly recommend trying to analyse different building styles. For instance, how is an industrial building constructed? It really helps with consistency.

Just a quick question-
What colors did you use for the chairs and table?

Please put this under #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback , Looks Great tho

This should probably be on #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback