Feedback on Cafe Build

Hi! This is my first post on the Developer Forum!
I have built a cafe called “Organica Cafe,” and I’d be very happy to have some suggestions and opinions on it.
This is the link to the place: https://www.roblox.com/games/3614028364/ORGANICA-V1

Unfortunately, it says that new users are not able to upload images, so I’m sorry that you’ll just have to visit the game.
I am also thinking of possibly selling my cafe, so I’d just like to please know what you think the value of my cafe is.

Thank you so much for your time and help,
Zack.

2 Likes

I feel like it’s too open, and there’s some clipping issues. I’d give it a 4-5.5/10 however.
Keep up the good practice my man! :smiley:

2 Likes

It is an extremely large build and the interior is fairly empty, may I suggest adding more tables and chairs. I do enjoy the exterior of the build, but the map is lacking detail and very blocky.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you so much! Also as I said, it wasn’t allowing me to add photos, sorry.

Okay, thank you very much for your helpful feedback!

1 Like

I like the color scheme, I think it’s a nice change from the pretty common color schemes found in most cafe/restaurant games on Roblox. However, the interior is very empty for the size of the building. I think that the shell of the cafe should be resized, or you should fill up the interior with more details/furniture.

My only other complaint is texture clipping on areas like this:

Otherwise, good job.

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much for your feedback! I’ll try to fix that. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for being so nice and helpful, I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your “Cafe” looks really good, i like all the different details you. added to it. And the shape and details are on point looks really detailed however. There is a couple of things i’ll add to your! building to make it look more better and more, decent the colors you implement. On your cafe looks very incredible but the building seems to have to much glass to it!!

Entrance
For the entrance area you want. To add a couple of different details to the building to make it look more better. I’ll add some chairs, tables, trees, bushes, flowers, ect. On the outside part so people can sit on the outside area! as well, you could add some potted plants, next to the door area just to give it some decoration to it. As by looking at the exterior there seems to be no other details added to the outside part, i would recommend you add some more vegetation. So it could look more better as well you could add some benches, chairs, umbrellas, ect. As seen below you could see cafes have different details! To the outside area so try adding some, vegetation to your cafe!!

Windows
The windows you added on your cafe don’t have any dividers on them. I would recommend you implement some on the tall, windows make them go across so the! windows can be like square parts as showed above different “Cafe Buildings” have those kind of details. On the window parts to not look plain! You could try adding those to your building to. Look more better depending on what the style your going! For i would also add some colors/texture to the windows as they seems to be, the same glass part that’s onto the door.

Reference

Inside Area
The inside area of the building, doesn’t seem to have no details in the. As i said above try adding more decorations to it, however you could add some more! chairs, tables, tree plants, lights, menu board, shelves, counter top, ect. To give it some decorations in the inside part as well to fill it up more however. As most cafes have a lot of details to it just to get! The people interested to see what you have. These are just ideas to add inside your cafe, to look more better as it seems to be a little empty try giving it more, details so it could look more like a cafe.

Details
I like the style your going for and i think it looks really good, try adding some chairs awning to the outside part and underneath the front roof. So customers can sit and enjoy there coffee, drinks, food, ect. If you plan on adding details in the front of the, cafe i would recommend you add some here is a couple, of things i’ll add so your cafe could! Look more better and improved a lot more like. Overall you’ve done a amazing job on it.

Decorations

• Potted Plants, Hanging Plants
  • Chair, Tables Cafe Sign
  • Umbrellas, Trash Cans
  • Potted Trees, Bike Racks,
  • Bushes, Plants & Benches

Equipment

• Espresso Machine
  • Espresso Grinder
  • Regular Coffee Grinder
  • Coffee Brewers
  • Decanters, Airpots
  • Blenders & iced Tea Brewers

Overall, you have done a really good job on. Your cafe it looks really good and detailed can’t wait to see more of your work very soon. And the final update of your cafe, the decorations i listed above you could add a couple to the interior. Hope to see the improvements you added to it anyway great job!!

3 Likes

Okay! Thank you for the extremely detailed response, I really found it helpful! I’ll gladly take your advice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not fully furnished, also I can instantly see the use of free model lighting as this light hovers as I walk past, try creating your own lighting. Something I whipped up in studio, took me 20 seconds if not less, try using your imagination!
The use of free model stage lighting really doesnt fit, again something I whipped up in studio taking around 45 seconds. (

) -Especially the fact the bar holding the lights is floating!

(I am aware of the scaling, I just did it for demonstration.)

Try improving those things and see how it is!

1 Like

I like the overall design of the place, it feels way too open however, I feel like there is a lot more you could do with the space inside of the cafe, maybe if possible, add a place where customers can be served by bartenders. Something that bugs me personally is the clipping issues, for example, the ropes on the seats don’t fully touch the ceiling, and the lights on the outside of the hut collide with eachother.

Maybe add a part where the seats can hang from and reposition the lights. Other than that I think this is really good, I’d give it a 5/10.

1 Like

I really like it, but I feel that there is a bit too much empty space.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the great suggestions, I’ll work on that! :slight_smile:

Okay, thank you very much! This was very helpful and gave me good ideas! :slight_smile:

I really like your cafe - sure it could use work but everyone’s builds can use more work! :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s some things I would fix if you do have a moment though:

Be careful with using glass. It’s an awesome material, but because player cameras can see through it you have to make sure your building is really tight so they don’t see any gaps like this:

I would push this chair all the way onto the grass:

I really like this part, but I would just adjust the string of lights so that the top end points aren’t visible. Perhaps resize or use a scaling plugin so that it can fit the width of the doorway and hang it above the entry?:

It looks good though, keep at it!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!! Great feedback! :slight_smile:

The pathway is too wide, the building is too big for the current interior design and the tables need more detail, its a cylinder with a block and the glass isn’t even “attached” properly.

1 Like

Okay thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

I really like the color scheme of the cafe, well done on that.

The stairs should be on the same level as the platform, it looks weird;

You have a lot of parts overlapping in the cafe;

The cafe is pretty big, I think you should decrease the size or add a bar etc.

1 Like