Feedback on cafe

Hello, I am looking for feedback on this unfurnished cafe. It comes with the assets and map.

2 Likes

Firstly, the cafe looks amazing, I like the color scheme you have going on here, nice attempt! I would definitely suggest adding some exterior signage to your cafe, so players know exactly what it is, as well as making it look more professional. I would add chairs, tables, sign, more variety of plants to cover the empty parts of the terrain, adding more could make it less empty, try filling it up with a bunch of details. These are just a few things that you could consider adding.

The only thing I would recommend is adding more furniture in the interior. More seats more tables and maybe some more indoor plants and the equipment would look nice since the building is completely empty I see that it’s still unfinished, but adding the details to your cafe and finishing it up could receive a lot more feedback on your build instead of a cafe still in development.

Overall, I enjoy the outside of the cafe, it gives a nice finishing touch to it as well. You aren’t suppose to be asking for a price on my build as it’s not allowed I would recommend editing your post so other people are aware.

1 Like

It looks very nice, and gives off the kid friendly cartoony feeling most people like. The lighting is fantastic, and from a non-builder perspective, this looks incredible! As for pricing, its against 7.1 but I will definetely respond as I don’t believe thats against the rules.

Pricing is gonna be from like 15k-20k, from my standpoint at least. Again, I am not a builder thats just what I believe. Everyone has a personal opinion.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, and I have edited my post.

1 Like

Just curious,
Was this all made in studio? It looks a bit blocky from close, but far away looks “blender-worthy”. I can’t tell, because, YET AGAIN, I am not a builder.

1 Like

The cafe itself is pretty nice. I would like to suggest an sign of some sort to show this building is an cafe and not an random house.

2 Likes

I love the modern simple theme, its not too detailed but you can see clearly the structure. Some improvment points could be; adding more trees, different sizes, the roof of the cafe is a bit plain I think you could put some sort of rooftop restaurant with fancy dining etc something like that maybe, but keep it in the modern theme. Its a excellent design with the mountains and the low poly stuff.

2 Likes

This cafe looks so amazing its a lovely project you are working on keep on the good work!

1 Like

The cafe does look pretty neat! I would definitely try to modernize the bridge from the building to spawn as it doesn’t match particularly well. I also would add more detail behind the building with either a smaller sub building or more trees as it looks pretty bland back there.

1 Like

Looks really good dude! I love the trees, and the neat entrance into your cafe.

How long has this build take you? :thinking:

1 Like

The cafe itself is quite lovely, however, the lack of color turns me off. In addition, the windows seem extremely repetitive throughout the build. I feel like every wall is a window and I think that takes away from a cozy and comforting cafe. I personally recommend adding pops of color around the cafe and working on the exterior by adding trees, bushes, flowers, etc.

Apart from that, I think it’s great and you have a bright future ahead of you! These are all my personal opinion and what I look for in a cafe. :laughing:

1 Like

It took a day of building to complete, thanks for the feedback!

Thanks to everyone who posted, I have hearted your comments to show I’ve seen them and appreciate the feedback.