Feedback on cafe

Hey there!
I need to know what could be improved on and what you like about it.

This is my first cafe I have made in years and I am planning on selling it so your feedback and ideas would be appreciated.
I’ve not done furniture for a reason it’s more of the main building itself I decided to do. I understand that the colours aren’t so pretty but that can easily be changed.

Here are some images below:

You can check out the game here to have a look at it in person:

Thanks <3

16 Likes

As a build style in itself, is nice but very generic. Looks very similar to free models you can find on the Toolbox of “Cafes”

Also you mentioned how you didn’t build something like this in a while; I have a feeling the market is shifting a lot to more mesh based builds. As Frappe is slowly dying out, people don’t try to copy it anymore.

What is also popular in the market at the moment is detailed ceilings, industrial styles. Your ceilings are bland and won’t attract modern buyers very much.

Not one for prices, sorry.

5 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, I can assure you that no free models have been used during the making of this and none will be used throughout the future.
Also this build has not been inspired by any other groups, it was originally as a commission but the other party cancelled a few minutes into construction but I decided to carry it on as I had nothing else to do today.

Also I am not good at making meshes whatsoever, this isn’t for personal use. I will certainly add more details to the ceilings and I thank you for pointing that out.

I appreciate the feedback, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

The build is good but it doesnt have the cafe theme it just looks like a work building make it more cozy also its way to big just for a cafe shop.

1 Like

Asking for prices on models, is against the forum rules, instead of selling assets you could consider moving towards into doing commissions.

The cafe does resemble original cafes however it really depends on what the cafe style your going for modern, architecture more; it can vary in certain themes and variation in the details have you tried experimenting with colors or materials to get a nice welcoming feeling.

If your struggling with adding a specific color, use sites such as (paletton) and try basically experimenting with many color scheme designs on the building to have a unique result. From the start the build has a appealing look, but I would try to figure what style your wanting.

The cafe design and color can change related to the style.

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for giving me feedback.
This build was done without any interior (apart from the cafe name structure) and I wasn’t planning on doing so. The colours could easily be changed and there can be a 2nd floor added if need be.

I really appreciate the feedback, thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

My commissions are open, like said in a previous post this was originally going to be a commission but they cancelled a few minutes into the build so I continued it on and decided to sell it. But thanks for making me aware that it’s against the forum rules.

The cafe is supposed to be a modern style but that can easily be changed just by switching up a few colours, I have experimented with other colours but I chose to share the one which I thought was the better looking.

I really appreciate the feedback, thanks.

it looks like a dealership, making it better, its awesome

Thank you for your feedback, I have also noticed that it could probably get away with being used for other things. :joy:

Again, I do thank you for your feedback.

I absolutely love it! Better than I can do. (I’m more of a scripter than a builder)

1 Like

Hey! I love it. I would like to hire you if you are up for commissions, please DM me on discord, 1x0#4674

1 Like

Im pretty late to this but wow. The architectural aspect of this is just tremendous! What was your idea? It has a low-poly but modern look to it and you pulled this off really well. Not much to say, but well done.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Sorry for the late response this post was from nearly a year ago haha, but yeah I don’t really know how I thought of the design. The theme I had in common was modern but stylish and the rest I just thought of while it happened.

Your feedback means loads to me, so thank you!

1 Like

Woah a year I’m pretty late! And your welcome I love helping people LOL!

needs an interior. its very generic. make the floor texture not a roof texture or something
nvm year old post

Although I’m replying a year late, this would look very nice if it was expanded and turned into an airport.

Although other posts say it has generic colours I feel it stands out. Many other cafes have bright red colouring or neon lights and this does not create the nicest cafe feel.

I like your cafe, however, as I said above, it has an airport terminal sort of “vibe”.