Feedback on Cafe/Ice Cream Parlor

It looks great!
I really like the whole exterior of the build. The trees have a nice vibe to them, the bridge (which I assume is spawn) ties the whole thing together. The waterfall is a nice touch!
The inside is amazing, but it’s really bright. Maybe you can use a darker pink?
Other than that, it looks great!
:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested in playing this game but wouldn’t mainly because if the :robux_gold:100 needed to play and the color doesn’t please me.

Looks awesome! Very good design, a good amount of detail. The skybox fits well, you should be proud of yourself for making anything like this. Great job.

1 Like

It is beta, the game will be free once we finish it.

Looks good, love the lighting and style. Maybe add some more colors though? The bright pink, green, and brown are the only colors. Make it pop and stand out a lit more. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

This build is beautiful! There’s really not much to change since most of the space has been used for something. Although, maybe you could add special effects around the Parlor itself. You could also add some more floor design on this build as well. Keep up the amazing work! :))

Excellent! It’s pretty bright, I would cut down on the brightness. Also, I would assume its pink themed. :laughing: I personally think there is too much pink. Love the trees and the bridge, pretty low poly.

Enjoy.