Feedback on Cafe/Ice Cream Parlor

Hi!

I have been working on this Cafe/Ice Cream parlor and I need feedback to improve it.

14 Likes

Looks fantastic, love the vast variety of colors that are included with this build. Also, could you make the game to where we can visit it without paying 100 robux?

3 Likes

Very nice cafe to begin with. However, it seems very bright, to begin with. There’s lots of pink and I think that it could also use some more colors in my opinion. Overall, it’s a very nice build!

4 Likes

closed closed closed closed closed closed closed closed

1 Like

This seems quite bright to be honest with you,i’d try to dim it a bit.

3 Likes

Yeah should remove the payment so we can visit it to give better feedback…

2 Likes

The best ice cream place I’ve seen on Roblox.

For real.

I can see why some people say it’s too bright, but it’s ice cream in the middle of summer. The amount of detail is amazing. Nice work.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

It is supposed to be beta right now, so I can’t. :frowning:

Thank you for the feedback. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am sorry, but I can’t. It is supposed to be beta right now, but in a couple of weeks, it will be free. :slight_smile:

Overall the build is amazing! The color scheme fits perfectly for a ice cream parlor. The only thing I would recommend is adding more furniture in the interior. More seats more tables and maybe some more indoor plants!

Thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Hey!
The cafe looks amazing!

But I was thinking maybe try to lower down the lighting a bit, I personally like it but I think if you lower it down a bit it would be more suitable for the eye.

The detail looks amazing in the build but I am just wondering, did you use any free models or were they all created by you/your team?

I really enjoy the outside of the build, I mean it gives that finishing touch that every builder would want!

Good luck on future developing,
Bye!

Hey!

Thank you for the feedback. No, there are not any free models. The models I used may be similar to other models, but I can guarantee that there are no free models.:slight_smile:

I agree with flvurry that it is a bit bright however it looks very nice and you did a good job!

Looks great! Just like many people were saying, the saturation is very bright and also maybe extend the wood texture on the floors. But overall, it looks great!

1 Like

Everything looks very good in my opinion, but it is very bright.

Hey!

This is an amazing build, my only advice is to tone down the colours slightly, beacuse to me this is really in my face and quite blinding. Apart from that it’s really good!

1 Like

Amazing job! I really love the work you did overall, specially with the windows! I would just add some more colors but amazing job uwu

1 Like