Feedback on camping Gfx!

Hello! I just made another gfx! It’s me and my friends camping! Please do give me any feedback or things I can improve on!

Thank you :smiley:

(Edit) I added some fire particles! It looks much better now!

11 Likes

Looks sick. Just a bit if feedback is the person on the left there legs are low down and could bring them up, the tent sort matches with the sky, idk if its good or bad but its alright and could add a bit more effects to fire but other than that is fire :fire:

1 Like

Now that I think about it are they on a hill because the background is quite empty

1 Like

Thank you so much!

And yeah I suck at posing legs. I felt that the sky with the same color looks good that’s why I chose that sky.

Thank you again

1 Like

Yeah i know the same thing about posing legs but I think you choose like the middle rectangle in the waist and then using blue arrow pull it up but that might bend them. Also I think the tent looks better because other colours would just eye soar the gfx like red or blue

1 Like

I did feel like its quite empty but my pc doesn’t let me do it. Every 10 seconds its always not responding. I just can’t do anything about it

1 Like

Ohh okay I will try doing that. Yeah if it wasn’t orange-ish it wouldn’t match the vibe

1 Like

the things i notice is that… they’re all in a mid-air island
plus everyone has their bodies floating over their legs- wait what

2 Likes

I wanted it to show that they were on a hilltop but I couldn’t because I was lagging a lot.

And yeah about the bodies floating over the legs, I will correct it next time! Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh wow, it’s a very comforting gfx and I love it. Heres some ideas I think you could use to improve it;

1. Change the camera position to where you can see all faces (even if it means changing the posing of any character)
  2. Some extra editing wouldn’t hurt such as adding more effects to the fire (particles, making it believe that its more of a realistic fire, same with the background
  3. adding a bit more detail such as grass, bushes, etc.

keep it up!

1 Like

Ohhh yeah thank you so much for the ideas I will definitely try it! Thank you soo much :smiley:

1 Like

I like it, only thing I have to suggest is editing the GFX. Color grading, blurring, you know just some simple things to make it pop

2 Likes

Yeah I really need to work on post-production :sweat_smile:

Thank you for your suggestion!

1 Like

Yeah, I really struggled on that when I started. Just start off little, anything will help boost your GFX

1 Like

Ohh okay! Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like