Feedback on Capitol Recreation

:wave: Hi, everyone!

Me and @lofifemboyx have been working on a recreation of the US Capitol building for a while now that won’t be too performance-demanding for player’s PCs. We plan to make it uncopylocked for everyone when it is finished. So, we would like to hear your feedback on our build so far about what we should change. :slight_smile:

Plans (subject to change)

East facade/outer dome

Interior/rotunda

Extra

Poll for the finished sections:

• It’s satisfactory
  • Needs work

0 voters

7 Likes

Stunning recreation. Extremely detailed as well. How do you plan to optimize it for low-end devices as well as graph-managing it properly?

1 Like

Why would there be a need to optimize it for low end devices? It’s clearly not for average gameplay, it’s a showcase.

2 Likes

Ay so uh, probably one of the best showcases in that last… ever? This is insane, how long did this take, because with how insane it looks, it seems like it took at least a year or two.

11/10 INSANE JOB

1 Like

I’m curious how mush time did this take? A couple months? A year?
10/10

I technically first started building version 1 in 2018 (pictured below), and this is currently version 5. We’ve been working on it for close to a year and it’s taking some time because we want everything to be accurate (plus real life stuff).

1 Like

I misunderstood this.

This text will be blurred

2 Likes

Man, this is absolutely beautiful. Can´t wait to see the full build! 11/10

The demonstration is certainly good, but what is the point of it if it’s just for 1 look? And then it can be viewed by thousands-tens of thousands, but you spent a year or more of your time on it.
I mean, it’s better to make a game with similar detail and at the same time with good optimization + gameplay, but I don’t think the roblox engine is designed for a huge world with good detail.

1 Like