Feedback on cartoonish gun

So I got a commission to make a cartoony style pistol and I’m posting it on here for feedback. What does everyone think?

24 Likes

When you say cartoony are we talking Looney toons level cartoon or just blocky / simplistic cartoon style?

2 Likes

I love this, it looks cute and actually professional at the same time. :+1:

@Wendigo_King, I’m almost certain it’s Low Poly-ish type cartoony, that’s the only reasonable outcome to make from his post lol.

2 Likes

Ah I see that makes more sense, in that case it looks right for that theme and seems to fit the bill pretty good.

My head was imagining the good ol oversized goofy looking cartoon guns from bugs bunny and stuff like that.

2 Likes

This is amazing. It’s so universal, you could use it in any type of game.

2 Likes

looks good for a simple design but you can add the hole where the shell is ejected once a round is shooted

2 Likes

Oh yes I forgot that. I knew something was missing.

2 Likes

Looks really good! But as a little bit of challenge, can you build some bullets for it?

I do not really want to hurry you around or anything like that, I am just asking if you can do it.

2 Likes

(I’m not saying they’re stolen), they look like/similar to the Jailbreak pistols, but more cartoony/blocky?

2 Likes

Looks nice for a low-poly / simplistic gun. I like it!

2 Likes

Overall yeah, it looks great and I love it.

2 Likes

I made some improvements

looks alot better now imo

1 Like

Yeah, you are right, it does now look better when adding the white part :smile:

2 Likes

It is looking great so far, I would add some detail on the side of the gun, even just an offset part on the hand grip to add a little more detail. Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks Really Great And Simple. Great Job!

2 Likes

the low poly weapon looks amazing as well as being a good detailed job

2 Likes

It is a glock, glocks are blocky, jailbreak uses another pistol

2 Likes

If you meant for blockish cartoony and not for realistic metal gun feel then i would do 10/10, I love it!

1 Like

It looks better but when you cook the gun the hole is supposed to be open to eject a shell

I think it’s really well built are you going to make it work?

1 Like