Feedback on castle

Hey there,

I’ve been working on this castle design for about 1.5 weeks now. It has taken me countless hours but I feel like the outside is now 99% done. I would love to hear some feedback and tips on how to make it look better. I’m planning on adding stone sculptures against the building and more plants.
It’s based on Nevermore Academy from the Netflix series ‘Wednesday’. I really liked the architecture and vibe it gives which is why I tried to recreate it.

Screenshots
What it looks like in the series

What I made

The roof doesn’t look great but the player won’t see that anyway.

Don’t be afraid to criticise my build, I’m looking to improve it.
Thanks for reading,
sam

15 Likes

It looks like trash… if the meaning of trash and an awesome build were switched! I really like the look of the voxel style! This has to be SO many triangles though.

1 Like

Oh wow, this actually looks pretty good. I like the low poly style but I think the stairs look a little too simple, I think it’s because of how big they are compared to the player. I’d double the amount of steps so they match the size of the player a little more… but otherwise it looks great

1 Like

I agree, I felt something was off about it. I will work on that. Thank you for your feedback!

Looks good but, are you going to make a interior love to see you try.

1 Like

Yes, I will try. I really have no experience on interiors but I think I can do it. I will also try adding some pavement, bushes and plants around it.

Looks pretty cool! The vegetation growing around the building, the brickwork, and the details simplified by a low-poly style really brings it together. Maybe the stairs could do with some work to really make it fit with the rest of the build. Great stuff! :slight_smile:

Lovely work! Love that voxel style.