Feedback on Christmas Tree

Heyo developers,

I was wondering if I could have some feedback on my low-poly Christmas tree I made! Since Christmas is near, I decided to make a tree for Starblox!!

Criticism and feedback as always, are appreciated!

Regards,
Sy

20 Likes

To be totally honest with you… Stunning

The choice of colors are incredible, as well the diversity in the shape of the tree

And with lighting like that in an actual game, it would absolutely amazing. From someone who generally isn’t a fan of low-poly, I am in awe. No complaints whatsoever

1 Like

Maybe you can add some better lights, make it look like a realistic low poly Christmas Tree.
I love the tree detail. just the lights need a little work. something like this!
file
great job, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Pretty realistic put this in a realistic room I would think its real life nice.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
That’s so good a bird would live in it…
That does not work for a joke…
But that is great realistic im stunned

1 Like

Bottom line that looks great I think that would be good in like a hotel good job

1 Like

Ay, I like that! Are you saying maybe make them different colors?

1 Like

The color is great! maybe just add some realistic detail to the lights. and add a lighting effect, that can surface off the wall or floor.

1 Like

Yea I agree with JapanDevv some lighting would be better

It’s very nice, it’s really quaint and has a festive vibe. However, I’d suggest you add some more to the Christmas tree, like lights and some more Christmas ornaments. I think lights are the most important addition.

1 Like

I think its great. I think the low saturated green gives it more of a coffee shop vibe vs. the vibrant suggestions.

1 Like

I’d say that it is perfect. Options for colour is great, materials are great, star is looking good, and you even got the minor details, such as the presents beneath. 10/10, Sy, no complaints. :smile:

1 Like