Feedback on clothing

I recently started making clothing, since I want to become a clothing designer. I would love feedback on my clothing so I can try to improve as much as I can. :smile:

12 Likes

very nice clothes, though for displays of shirts, maybe make some pants and add pants too. ;-; I’m sorry if that was slightly off topic. also, some of the clothes specificly the striped pink shirt, the plant dress(?), the pants with a yellow tank top and bright blue pants, and the plaid beige shirt, look a little flat, the others look good though! ^v^
keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Thank you! I will try to learn shading so the clothing looks better.

2 Likes

Looks quite good. I recommend you to remake plaid brown shirt(on the last picture). Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you! I will try to remake it.

1 Like

I like the clothing designs, maybe you could start working on boy clothing next.

2 Likes

I see a lot of potential. Keep working on your goal, you will get there eventually. Also, try to find your own style!

2 Likes

I think the last piece is probably the best as it includes shading and is a bit more 3D(maybe make the lines match up though), the others however do look at little flat as they’re just one colour so maybe work on some shading? The jeans as well do have their own style to it which looks good how ever I think either using material from online and making it a little more realistic would look really good, you can check out my portfolio for an example of jeans (maybe look at some tutorials online) :smile: designs are looking good though and creative, maybe some shoes though? If you’re not too experienced with shoes I’m pretty sure you can just buy some shoe templates. Good luck though! :))

2 Likes

I love these! I suggest trying out shading, it would improve your clothing a lot. Also, looking up for some references on Pinterest you could find some more unique and fashionable clothing that the Roblox community may find interest in << that’s just some tips for future designs lol, your designs are already GORGEOUS and unique!! Also, for the shirt displays, I suggest adding some pants for them as well.

1 Like