Feedback on concept UI

(Text is more easily visible in-game)

It’s more of a practice than an actually serious design. If you could give some tips on how to improve my UI in the future then I would appreciate it :+1:

12 Likes

This honestly looks great! The way you added the text and the color at the background makes it adding more “unique”. I also like the way you added the Italic style on the stats to seperate the info of the identity and the stats. Good Job!

3 Likes

Simplistic, modern and sleek. Goes really well for your UI here, so well done!

3 Likes

All of it looks good. I would suggest you fix the font sizes though.

For example some good improvements would be to make the “Choose your identity” text a comparitively larger font size than the rest. And same goes for the class names (survivor, analytical etc). You could also change the description of each class to a lighter font and maybe even just a bit smaller of a font size

1 Like

The UI looks very good! I like the style of it, nice job on this!

1 Like

Looks great overall, but a few things I’d change would be the colors of the gradients (The tones all seem a little off, maybe make them more neutral?) and make the stats clearer; You use hunger increase AND decrease rate, which makes understanding the stats more confusing

1 Like

I don’t think I used hunger increase rate; I just wrote that energy sources give x1/x1.5 more energy.
Hunger decrease rate means the rate at which the hunger drains (kind of obvious)

1 Like

Sorry, I read the original image wrong. It looks great!

1 Like

I like that so much!
But I wonder if you hover over it does the circle and text slightly increase in size and slightly decrease whenever you stop hovering over it?

1 Like

That’s up to you to decide :wink:‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

2 Likes