Feedback on courtyard

It’s still a work in progress as i’m still going to add some more things to make it feel less empty. Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

Looks great! The middle area is empty as you said. You could add someone walker or maybe even a road. The doors also look plain so maybe add a window. I think this will help improve the build a lot and make it more interesting. I’m sure theres more you could improve that someone else could find but, thats all I found so far.

2 Likes

I feel like this post would be best suited for the #help-and-feedback:cool-creations category, The #help-and-feedback:building-support category is meant for people to ask for help and not ask for feedback. However the #help-and-feedback:cool-creations category is meant for that. I suggest moving this post to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations. :slight_smile:

He wants feedback. How would that go in #help-and-feedback:Cool creations?

I also forgot to say that I feel like you didn’t answer these three questions required for when posting in #help-and-feedback:building-support.

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
  • What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
  • What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)

I feel like you were missing the last one, I don’t see anywhere in the post that you looked for a solution anywhere.

He is asking for feedback. No where in his post does he need solutions to anything. All he wants is feedback.

Those aren’t really required when receiving feedback those are more used when your having a problem - issue or a solution you tried but it didn’t it’s more like a format from my understanding.

Regarding the OP loving the small amount of details you added loving the design, it kind of has that abandoned old feel to it if I were to give you feedback it would be adding textures or materials on the buildings so it could match the theme your trying to go for most of the materials are rusted and old looking placing something that resemblance that style your trying to achieve could work.

The section of my example is the building on the right it’s really plain looking placing windows around the entrance could improve it. It’s not to much to say at the moment since a lot of the feedback we give will definitely be added later down the line.

Otherwise the overall structure of the buildings or neat but it lacks just a small amount of details.

2 Likes