Feedback on cricket sport models

Hey developers!

I’d like your feedback on my first few blender creations. I’m hoping you can also give me some tips in blender to help me improve my models.

I’m currently creating my own cricket game from scratch and without using any sort of free models. I modeled a bat and ball in blender a few days ago and I want to see what everyone else thinks about it.

Models:

Cricket Bats:

Cricket Balls:

What a cricket bat and ball looks like in real life:

Update (Stumps added):

2 Likes

it’s nice! though the bat looks a little bent compared to the reference. good job though!

2 Likes

Thanks, and really all bats in cricket are different from each other, every bat having their own unique features.

2 Likes

Looks very good. Also, can you send pictures of each object in wireframe mode?

2 Likes

Hi! Here you go:

1 Like

These models look very good! They look similar to real cricket equipment! Nice job on this!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! (devforum character limit go brrrrr)

The models look amazing! My favourite sport is cricket so I look forward to playing your game when it comes out. I love the way the bat handle and ball seam is designed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Feels good to know others on the Roblox platform like cricket as well. Anyways, it’ll be a while until my game gets launched, probably in a few months. Once again, thanks for replying!

1 Like

Update (Stumps added):

2 Likes

Looks great! Though I’m not sure if making the Cricket ball have all of those decorations when you could add a slightly less detailed bump map is sufficient for performance.

1 Like

That’s a very good point. Thanks for the idea and feedback! I might work on it soon.

Thank you a lot! (devforum character limit go brrrr)

1 Like

Hi everyone. Just wanted to give you a tiny update to let you know that I’m still working on this project, so don’t worry because it’s not been abandoned lol. However, if you want to check out other cricket games on Roblox, I’d highly recommend you to do so as they all are pretty well made.