Feedback on designs

Hi guys!

I’m Codi, currently working on a project of mine. I’d just like to ask, what do you guys think of my designs for it in my portfolio below?

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! I’m trying my best to improve where I can and however I can. In my eyes, the best part about the devforum is learning from others.

Thanks,
Codi

7 Likes

This is one of the best designs I’ve ever seen. You must be proud of this. The color contrast is perfect. The layout is perfect. Almost makes me jealous! Your buildings are also marvelous. Good Job!

Note: If you want more developers to see it please do re-post this on Cool Creations.

3 Likes

These are amazing! Only thing I’d change is in some of the leaves of the plants you have as decorations, the leaves are semi-transparent. I think making them fully opaque but just adding more leaves (cloning the block and rotating/resizing it) would look better.

2 Likes

I really appreciate that! Thanks. The leaves have been very tricky but I’ll keep at it.

Sorry for posting it in the wrong section lol, I’m pretty new to the forum.

Thanks man! I really appreciate that. It’s encouraging to hear good feedback like that!

Sorry for posting it in the wrong section lol, I’m pretty new to the forum.

1 Like