Feedback on Difficulty Chart Obby game

Thank you for your time, I’ve taken note! :slightly_smiling_face:
@7float same to you!

2 Likes

Looks awesome, there’s still room for improvement in order to make the game more engaging for the user. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

No problem, I like how you’re very open to feedback.

1 Like

Issue I discover is when you mute the audio and then unmute the audio it’s louder

Oops, should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know!

Hey, Ive made a couple of successful games, and here is some of my feedback. It’s important for it to be extremely easy for the player to get into the gameplay, that way they don’t leave before they experience the game, for that reason, maybe you should make some sort of guide / UI arrow pointing towards the beginning so that players know instantly where to go. The signs don’t seem to be enough. Additionally, to make your game more fun, you should add feedback for the main actions. (Hitting checkpoints / dying / etc) All the things that happen all the time. It makes your game more fun and satisfying. This could be a cool sound effect / particle effect / etc.

Also do some research on game loops, you wont regret it!

1 Like

Everything has been noted down! I totally agree with what you’ve said. Death messages/effects, checkpoint animations… etc. Thank you for your time!