Feedback on Difficulty Chart Obby game

Hello people!
I’ve been working on a Difficulty Chart Obby for the past few weeks, and would greatly appreciate if someone has some spare time to review my upcoming game! I’ve placed a green neon part in spawn so you can jump around the stages and have a look using the GUI “<” and “>” buttons!

This will just be an ordinary difficulty chart obby, with increasingly hard stages.

Link: Xen's Difficulty Chart Obby **TEST SERVER** - Roblox

Thanks! Any feedback is accepted!

4 Likes

Nice job.

But, you should add music to your DCO.

Keep up the great work.

Edit: Nevermind I forgot that the green part teleports you to different stages

3 Likes

Thank you for your time, music will be considered! Have a great day!

1 Like

I like it, nice work. :+1:

Like what @h_unt said add music but add a turn on and off button.

Edit: Why do you use future lighting it looks nice but why not shadowmap or voxel?

2 Likes

I’m actually using ShadowMap as lightning.

1 Like

Looks great! Keep up the good work developing!

1 Like

This is super hard easy had long jumps hard was super hard can you make it a easier and possible

1 Like

I stopped at the yellow wall climb sphere to 1x1x1’s. Sorry man, even people who enjoy obbies will not do this, let alone kids on mediocre devices. If you want a challenging game, you nailed it, but if you want a fun obby that increases difficulty that everyone to enjoy, you might need to rethink a lot of your stages. “Easy” and “Medium” levels were not a breeze.

1 Like

I did the sphere part wall climbing

I just feel like the first few parts aren’t fair for begginers I mean it

This game was pretty much designed to get all the boring stages out the way quickly, it is meant for people who enjoy a big challenge, but I’ll take note!

1 Like

I enjoy the game very much but it is not begginer friendly

One of the parts I had to use skip stage on stage 27 I think

Oh, you didn’t have to pay… I made a green part in spawn that let you freely choose what stage you would want to be on for testing purpose.

I guess the skip stage counted as a tip then :smiley:

1 Like

You should move the kill brick up more I cant get pass it

Fixed! Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Your welcome it’s a very good obby

1 Like

As an obbyist, I have a lot to say.

Difficulties switch very randomly. Like one time it was 8 stages, and another it was 6.

Some stages are inconsistent with difficulty spikes.

The lighting is very weird. Just have it be normal daytime.

I wouldn’t put 4 stud wraps on easy. The stages on easy are pretty hard for easy.

Please change the effortless color, or whichever one is brown.

Add music.

Hope this helps.

Difficulty drastically changed, it goes from a not complete wrap to a stickout wrap, nothing in between…