Feedback on Difficulty Chart Obby

My DCO!

Hey Developers!, I’ve been working on a game. A difficulty chart obby. The game is still WIP! and there might be bugs. I made a custom Donation board and lobby, everything was made by me! I made the game on my alt! Feel free to explore and check out the coil shop! Donations will be greatly appreciated!

Game Link: Dudley's Difficulty Chart Obby [BETA WIP] - Roblox

Thanks!
Reagards, Alt_youlzr

3 Likes

Could you provide screenshots? It would get you more feedback from people unable to play the game thoroughly.

2 Likes

Game isn’t that bad, however:

• Settings button didn’t work until I started spamming it.
  • The music randomly switched mid-song.

Besides these minor problems, it’s a pretty good game and I was getting kind of addicted to it.

The only main problem is that there are already a lot of games like this. Not everyone will play this specific one. It’s hard to get some good ideas, but unique ideas actually could go both ways:

1. It gets popular since it’s not the same thing as everything else
  2. It doesn’t get popular because people have never heard of it.

Anyway yeah. Pretty good game.

1 Like

Also, my progress should load automatically upon rejoining. I shouldn’t have to press the back/left button to get back to where I was…

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

(Also obviously, when you can, make a thumbnail + game icon!)

1 Like

Yeah, I am trying to look for someone to make me a game Icon and thumbnail but I only have 697 robux.

1 Like
  1. First obby level is a bit too hard, especially the last level.
  2. Music is too loud and may get annoying. Try using soothing music.
  3. Try to get a GFX image, or it gives a bad impression.

Kinda rushed but that’s all. Thanks

1 Like

I wouldn’t be complaining about that much robux! I recently splurged 2 years worth of commissions on a few ads and they didn’t do that well so now I only have 60 robux!

1 Like

I only have like 118, you can probably get a decent commission with that.

Alright, do you have any suggestions on who should I commission?

1 Like

Nice @Alt_YouLzr but the Obby is easy

1 Like

It’s not done yet, I am still adding more difficulties, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

You can check out the Talent Hub and find someone, it’s kind of trash but it might work

what’s funny is you’ve downloaded the gamepass images, fix that

1 Like