Feedback on donation game map

Hi, I’ve been working on a map for a game similar to ‘PLS DONATE’.

I was requested for a tropical theme, here are some images.

Let me know what you think, I was also requested for other activities to be in the game, hence why there is sword fighting and obbys.

Any feedback is welcome, any suggestions to fill in the palm trees would also be nice, since if you have not noticed there spammed throughout the map.

7 Likes

Its different (in a good way)… I guess its alright as its different from the rest? However, I kind of feel like its a bit small don’t you think?

2 Likes

I like the atmosphere and the scenery, it looks relaxing and beautiful.

1 Like

It holds 16 players, which is slightly below the original game.

There are different parts of the map that have not been showcased in the screenshots, but if you think it is slightly tight I could upscale it a little so players have a little room to walk around.

Thanks, that was the main goal :smile:

1 Like

Add variety like add certain areas for certain purposes

1 Like

Wow! Looks great, much more eventful then a standard map, however, there are a few key things I believe you should improve on:

Maybe using PBR textures for the sand, as it doesn’t blend very well with the stone texture.

Overall, expanding the map, as the spawn looks very small, and the booths are not spread out far enough (in my opinion), expanding the map would make the game seem more professional

Maybe, adding a beach at the end of the stone behind the donation booths, that fades into the water to make the game more of a hangout game that people would want to spend more time in

Overall, great map, I’m looking forward to your game being released in the near future!

1 Like