Feedback on Doomspire GFX Thumbnail

Hi! Recently had a commission and wanted to hear your thoughts on it. Worked pretty long on this so I hope you like it.
(Click on images for high-quality)

Here are some other versions:

Portfolio if you want to hire me.

8 Likes

Also forgot to watermark the last two GFX, so plz dont steal thanks.

Nope, stealing in 3, 2, 1, stolen, jk. I do think that merely and the rocket has a odd position together cuz it seems as if merely is the one getting hit.

1 Like

NOOOO DONT STEALL!!! Anyway, I think that its pretty evident that the bacon hair is charging at Merely, I think the rocket is aligned with the rocket launcher, if not please tell me!

I meant the rocket from the launcher looks as if it were to hit merely in the shoulder. It’s cuz the effects for the first one blends into the yellow tower

1 Like

Yeah I can see now, the one who commissioned asked for me to do the matrix bullet scene and it was a bit hard implementing it with the other characters, but will fix that.

Yeah I can see that, maybe make the bullet closer?

1 Like

That could help, thanks for helping me!

That’s a good GFX, not going to lie, it’s honestly looking good, however since it is based on Doomspire Brickbattles, maybe make the bridges more brick-looking even with that dirty texture to make it more relevant, as it is a brickbattle game.

Overall, it’s great! However, maybe fix some small minor details to it, it’s looking very good honestly.

1 Like