Feedback On Dress :))

(I would put it on my avatar but i have no idea how to replace torsos haha)
Could I please have some feedback on this dress & corset I modeled? Constructive criticism please!

15 Likes

It looks really cool, but if you know how you could try use a program to add some textures to it. Take for example a pattern, you can do this with many free programs such as Substance 3D. You can also follow many tutorials on youtube on how to use it. While I have not used it, it seems very easy with a brush-like painter.

2 Likes

It looks big, you probably need to shrink it if you want NPCs or players to wear it.
It looks cool, but you can make it more beautiful with a texture.
If you want to wear it, just weld it to your torso.

1 Like

Wow that’s really cool! I love how big the skirt is, it really makes it look fancy. I suggest adding texture of some kind, like lace on the skirt. It looks plain without something there. So far, really nice!

1 Like

oh thats the point lol its supposed to be a huge and puffy

yeah good idea ill try that but tri limit is stopping that

That’s what I guessed, but if it’s too big it will pass trough the ground and become partially invisible when the player walks while wearing it.

1 Like

yeah true lol, its not for a game though so im just gonna leave it like that

Looks amazing! Really big but good (btw how do you wear that without floating? Or do you get really long legs?

1 Like

its not for a game so nobody will be wearing it but the dress would be in the floor lol

Oh xD good dress though, really nice and detailed!

1 Like

although the point is to be huge and puffy, the dress is like ten times larger than the avatar itself!
It would make a great tent aha. All jokes aside, the dress looks gorgeous!

2 Likes

I actually love it like it is! (Without textures) It’s a very simple design BUT the huge wide skirt gives it the extra wow factor! Girls would go crazy for this if you were to put it into a game.
Keep it up, you’re making amazing things!

1 Like

Tent dress doesn’t sound too bad of an idea :eyes: