Feedback on "eat-and-grow" game =)

Hi :wave:

I recently created a new game (it is an old experience I replaced) and I am looking for ways to improve it. It was designed to be a somewhat relaxing game where you can chill out after a long day.

I am looking for ways to increase player retention and somehow make it more engaging?
I was also thinking about adding upgrades you could buy with coins like those incremental type games.

(we are experimenting with titles)

5 Likes

Great concept!

This game is well however thereโ€™s some suggestions I have. The server size is quite small compared to how large the map is and the game is not very fun when you are just collecting apples and coins when you could be fighting other players. Also It doesnโ€™t feel very rewarding when I level up or when I collect an apple; I think it would be appropriate to add a more satisfying effect to those type of things to engage the player more. Overall great game but needs some more work. Focus on engagement rather than getting players.

3 Likes

Its a great idea but I would add something that makes it unexpected. Its just collecting apples and you see concepts like this all over roblox. I donโ€™t rlly know how u could make something new that adds returnng players but if u add something that adds returning players I bet u would atleast have 100 playing rn

2 Likes