Feedback on Elixir Cafe

I’m building a sort of tycoon game with a mix of fantasy and modern elements
The players will collect ingredients for elixir, and can either sell them or grind them into elixir “bricks”. the bricks can then either be sold for a markup of the individual ingredients’ value or be brewed into elixir to be consumed for buffs like speed, health regen, etc.

Anyways, I was thinking this would be their central hub of sorts, a building where players will be able to sell their goods for in-game currency, meet with other players and npcs, and buy elixirs from the Cafe owner.

The interior
This part of the building will house npcs which the players can interact with and get quests from. This is also where the Cafe owner will be to sell the player elixir buffs.
I was thinking I would leave it largely open due to it having a decent amount of player traffic, but you guys are the experts

The lighting in the building, not too detailed but still nice looking:
Lights

The roofing style i used

The “warehouse” part of the building where the player can sell items

The sign’s text and lighting oscillates through the rainbow with subtle coloration
Sign

depending on how memory heavy this game is, I may increase the player count to 8. Until then though, I was thinking 6 players a server would be a good number.

Let me know what you guys think! I’m not generally a builder myself, this was just kinda me dipping my feet in a bit

edit: For clarification, I am looking for feedback on the building itself, I have not gotten to building the map yet

5 Likes

In my opinion looks a bit empty

1 Like

the map or the building? i havent really gotten to the whole of the map yet, I was kinda focusing on the building first

the map is empty, the building on the outside looks good on the inside needs more details

1 Like

Hello Dudeguy90539 game is looks a bit empty and you should try better articles, maybe you can add some trees. And If you want detail the game you should use PBR.

2 Likes

Hills are looking so low, I don’t know but i liked game subject.

1 Like

I intend on expanding the map in the future, this area is meant to be a small valley for the starting area to nestle into

This Elixir Cafe looks very good! Nice job on it!