Feedback on Energy Drink Tycoon (300+ Buttons)

Hello,

I’ve soft launched a new Tycoon (sponsor will begin once all bugs are gone).
I would like to hear your feedback about it, especially about balancement (do you get cash fast or slow), bugs, performance, suggestions and overall feedback.

Please be honest :smiley:
I’ve worked months on that game and will update it regularly to make it more unique and less boring.

Link: Energy Drink Tycoon [CARS] - Roblox

Greetings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely AMAZING game, this is the kind of game I want to make one day. This was a really good game. I was testing it in mobile and was expecting some lag but did a really good job performance wise. Keep going with this game!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley: Do you have any suggestions? And did you finish the whole game that quick!?

One thing to add on I noticed is that you money collector is floating.

Oh thank you, i will fix this :smiley:

1 Like

Leaderboards float too

1 Like

Judging by everything (design, UI, models, functionality, products)
Everything is smooth, especially the port is something quite attractive for children.
This tycoon is decent.
However, unfortunately there isn’t anything extraordinary in it, with quite a generic idea, an average map…
What I can really suggest is to add premium perks.
I hope you’ll do good with it, but again, it’s honestly not something exceptional. A good portion of success will be up to luck.

(If you want professional free QA from successful devs PM me)

2 Likes

Yea but tbh every tycoons is kinda the “same” and it still works for most of them. I don’t expect thousand players but a bit better than my last game would be great. But I agree it lacks of some unique features, which will come soon. The UI is pretty bad.

1 Like

I like the idea that you’re going for! It just doens’t STAND OUT. There’s nothing really that makes it different than any other tycoon games, this is the curse of tycoon games, they are all the same. The game is well built though and I love the style!

2 Likes

Like what @NWOXZ said, it’s just tycoons. Just make sure there’s no major flaws such as any super bland models or blocky UIs and you’re fine.

Marketing tip: Sponsor PC or tablet 13- preferably boys for 4~12K a day. CPP cannot be over 6 Robux.

I think it is a pretty good game, there could be a bit more interaction with the gui but for the rest of the game it is pretty nice functionality. Maybe the trees in the middle could be spread out more so there aren’t just places with no trees and a lot.

1 Like

Game-breaking problem: I cannot exit from the port area because I get stuck every time:

1 Like

Do you mean enter?
Have you tried the Teleporter?

No, when I teleport from the port side I get stuck in the position the picture shows.

1 Like

Additionally, not sure if this is supposed to happen but there is a ship underwater. If you want me to do QA testing work feel free to private message me.

also 2 atms

1 Like

This is intentional. But it’s strange, that you can see it.

2 Likes

I’ve sponsored quite a few games in the past and will follow the same pattern again probably. 12k is a bit too less i think. And tablet has a terrible visit length/rvp (depends on the game)
Thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking how much have you earned off this game so far?