Feedback on epic Soundtrack I made?

Synths I designed for this could probably make a small preset pack heh, the song overall also took a ton of effort, hope you guys like it :>

2 Likes

The music gives off some sort of dystopia vibe as its mostly really dark and unsettling. All of the sounds on it fit well and compliment each other. I’d watch out at 2:06 as it just almost clips. Other than that, everything sounds amazing!

1 Like

Oh dont worry it doesnt clip, you might be thinking that because of bitcrush effect
thanks for feedback :slight_smile:

Reminds me of bear*. Lolllllllll good soundtrack

1 Like

Thanks for feedback, whats bear*?

I think he’s refering to a song or artist

By the way, I love the song you’ve made! you’re really good with making songs this genre! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks for feedback, I appreciate it :smiley: Really tryin to get better in cinematic genre, glad people notice improvements

1 Like

Interesting cinematic layers, the arpeggios and rhythmic elements are tense, including the rolling shakers/hi-hats. The piano is addictively cold. Overall, the efforts seem to be reflected in the song considering the balance of the mix is adequate enough to distinguish the elements from each other. Thematically, it seems to belong to any modern cinematic trailer/teaser.

1 Like

Thanks, do you happen to know Oppy? : )

bear* is a game, the background music is similar.

1 Like